어두운:

Free Guy | Official Trailer | 20th Century FOX 

조회수 2.8M
97% 116 621 3 245

In Twentieth Century Fox’s epic adventure-comedy “Free Guy,” a bank teller who discovers he is actually a background player in an open-world video game, decides to become the hero of his own story…one he rewrites himself. Now in a world where there are no limits, he is determined to be the guy who saves his world his way…before it is too late.
Starring Ryan Reynolds, Jodie Comer, Joe Keery, Lil Rel Howery, Utkarsh Ambudkar and Taika Waititi,
Directed by Shawn Levy from a story by Matt Lieberman and a screenplay by Lieberman and Zak Penn.
Produced by Ryan Reynolds, Shawn Levy, Greg Berlanti, Sarah Schechter and Adam Kolbrenner with Mary McLaglen, Josh McLaglen, George Dewey, Dan Levine and Michael Riley McGrath serving as executive producers.
Free Guy opens in U.S. theaters July 3, 2020.
Connect with Free Guy Online:
Visit the Free Guy WEBSITE: www.freeguymovie.com
Like Free Guy on FACEBOOK: FreeGuyMovie/
Follow Free Guy on TWITTER: FreeGuyMovie
Follow Free Guy on INSTAGRAM: FreeGuyMovie
#FreeGuy #RyanReynolds
Connect with 20th Century FOX Online:
Visit the 20th Century FOX WEBSITE: bit.ly/FOXMovie
Like 20th Century FOX on FACEBOOK: bit.ly/FOXFacebook
Follow 20th Century FOX on TWITTER: bit.ly/TwitterFOX

영화/애니메이션

게시일

 

2019. 12. 07.

공유:

공유:

다운로드:

로딩.....

추가:

내 재생 목록
나중에 볼 동영상
댓글 7 573   
J M8
J M8 27 초 전
Steve Harrington 2:16
katarion tisdale
When he said he's so sleepy I was dying lol I'm for sure gonna see this movie
Dɪʙʏᴀʟᴏᴋ Sᴀᴛᴘᴀᴛʜʏ
A GTA civilian who awoke to consciousness I'm in
TheGodOfPez
TheGodOfPez 분 전
Ryan Reynolds in his 3rd superhero role? Not one person is mad nor should they be.
Soph D
Soph D 분 전
Excited. But who else started breaking out in a dance when Fantasy started to play that they weren’t paying attention to the trailer and had to rewind? That was me 💁🏻‍♀️
Allegra Dawn
Allegra Dawn 분 전
This is just Canadian Deadpool
Mario Nikolaev
Mario Nikolaev 2 분 전
I just finished watching " Ready player one " last night , and i saw this trailer today . I couldn't be more happy !!! Can't wait ! :)
masterknight07
masterknight07 2 분 전
NPC's fighting back.
Maggie M
Maggie M 2 분 전
Wanna watch this my gf
crazy waters
crazy waters 2 분 전
More cookie-cutter, canned, formulaic, Hollywood CRAP. Basically Wreck-It-Ralph MEETS Jumanji MEETS Truman Show MEETS Click
Mohit Agnihotri
Mohit Agnihotri 2 분 전
Akhand chutiyapa...Only Indians will understand...Hit like for Mirzapur season 2...😎😎😎
Kyle Tunison
Kyle Tunison 2 분 전
So... so this looks exactly... EXACTLY like a live-action Lego Movie starring Ryan Reynolds. You may have my money.
SandStorm XII
SandStorm XII 2 분 전
✊🏼✊🏼✊🏼✊🏼
JJ_116
JJ_116 3 분 전
Lego movie in real life
Ammar Pasta
Ammar Pasta 4 분 전
Dude this is fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Dhrubo Mohammad Fozle
Ryan, a badass 😍
Casey
Casey 4 분 전
Wow just saw the whole movie in this trailer
Aditya Kumar
Aditya Kumar 5 분 전
Hmm..Stranger things season 4 comes in my mind because you know....that Guy
azdgariarada
azdgariarada 5 분 전
This looks like what Ready Player One wishes it could have been.
Storm wulf
Storm wulf 6 분 전
Just how much Aviation Gin do I have to guzzle to be THIS awesome?
Literally No one
So this is gonna be like Ready player one with Deadpool, only better lol
M
M 6 분 전
Shoulda named it NPC Man.
Casey
Casey 6 분 전
The thumbnail looked so boring. I literally only clicked the video to complain about it
bad boys
bad boys 7 분 전
2:12 to 2:16 it's rdj😲
saNMan PR Vlog
saNMan PR Vlog 7 분 전
Buhaha
Anhal Rizkia
Anhal Rizkia 7 분 전
Like GTA+ready player one
Krispy Broccoli
Krispy Broccoli 7 분 전
*Ready player Deadpool*
F
F 7 분 전
Kind of seems like a live action The Lego Movie.
limors
limors 7 분 전
This looks like something with a 10% chance to be really good, and a 90% chance to be absolutely horrible. But Jodie's in it so I'm going to see it, no matter what!
Fortunate Voyager
Live action Wreck It Ralph with Deadpool...cool!
Jordan Gauthier
Jordan Gauthier 7 분 전
Truman show meets GTA
vaibhav pagare
vaibhav pagare 7 분 전
Best vfx movie with best actor
Dritan Shqiponjé
I love the erection jokes when its Ryan KEKW
Trey Bolden
Trey Bolden 7 분 전
OH my God I love this one! It feels like it is GTA V except it's telling from different point of view!
Amanda Sucks
Amanda Sucks 7 분 전
and by background player they mean NPC...
mudit biswas
mudit biswas 7 분 전
Developers gonna fix this npc glitch in the next patch,sad😔
Uneven
Uneven 7 분 전
So its literally GTA
ChubbyPuppy85
ChubbyPuppy85 8 분 전
W o W
June
June 8 분 전
Just when you thought that continuous drip from the faucet couldn't get any worse..... Ryan Reynolds comes out with another movie.
Bidhan Majhi
Bidhan Majhi 8 분 전
Pubg??
다음 것
니캐쩔
10:06
조회수 630K